NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
snowman529

snowman529

USA
Car Number : 29
Home Town : Killingworth, CT

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016, 8:27 am

Oh I hear you....its taken me 4 years to fast track to a 4.0. HAHA! But I didn't run road too much so thats my excuse.
Back to top Go down
http://simracinglife.wordpress.com/
Dr PiiHB

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016, 8:30 am

I started out so good with road. Fast tracked after a couple weeks to dclass. Then got promoted after first season to c class. Now I've plateued. I'll get there. This is only the start of my third season. I'm getting better.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016, 9:16 pm

Just ran 10 laps at the Glen. Turned between a 1:51.4 and 1:50.9. That was driving smooth and trying to run clean laps. I think the car could be faster in a qualifying attempt. I have pics of the set up if you want to give it a go. I started a new job this week so time is limited, not sure if we will get any practice laps in together to get you the setup. Let me know how it feels and if you need anything adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm

Ok so after all that the damn file is too big since its in my phone. I'll do a screen capture of it tomorrow after work and try to post it. Got to get some sleep, early morning tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016, 8:10 pm

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263840737156059213/A7B3616FB4D54223AE1A477CEF4A1ABC3D381F68/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263840737156059436/11ABD73981B5FB6435E91FFA12264BF6330494F3/

long day at work and im exhausted, this is the best i can do at the moment. let me know if you cant see the numbers and ill try and download the pictures for better clarity. but now off to bed, another early day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016, 10:21 pm

Ok I'll try. Sorry man, I had a track day today, and I've been busy fixing stuff On the car all week so I haven't done much else.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2016, 6:52 pm

Which race you wanna try to run this weekend? Not sure when will be best for me. I'll work in when you're free.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2016, 7:04 pm

I'm not sure if I'll be free. I have stuff from 6am tomorrow to 9pm. And the wife just sprung a Sunday party on me too.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 01 Jul 2016, 7:56 pm

Okay. Just let me know
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2016, 10:41 pm

What ended up happening to you? You were with me then you were gone.

Also, if I get a penalty after the race for that crap when I was leading I'll be pisses. Someone above me, haven't seen replay, slammed my door and sent me spinning. I will file a complaint if that gets put on me. I had such a good car tonight. After that I couldn't do anything without being under someone's bumper. The aero was just gone.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2016, 10:51 pm

Yeah, Cable was moved up to side draft Greg while Greg was moving down to side draft. Cable caught his right rear and turned him into you. I was right there watching it, that was a bummer.

I was motoring back to the front after that and got caught up in the next caution. I couldn't slow down and rear ended someone. Then I was riding around trying to finish on the lead lap, and came upon the 37. I moved high and he went to block, so I gracefully slid under him with the 66 pushing me. The 66 was slow in the corner, so the 37 pulled out in front of me a little bit and then just turned hard left across my nose. I was at his rear tire, he wasn't even close to clear. The guy was a dumbass. I had been watching him all night, he was all over the place.

Hell of a finish though man. From the back to the front, and a couple times too. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2016, 10:57 pm

Yeah that race was fun. I planned on staying back but that first caution put me just out of the top 10 so I decided to go for it. Can't wait to go back and watch that replay. Such close racing the whole time. Don't know how we broke away on those last two cautions. All I know is all I could see was orange those last 4 laps. I was pushing Craig all I could. Then 24 blew up in turn 4 on the last lap and killed the momentum the inside had. Lucky break there. And you on pole, I let out a little whoop while watching qualifying.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2016, 11:00 pm

When I restarted behind you I thought I was gonna blow the engine then. I kept going high in the turns to get air. Thermostat was blinking the whole time I was pushing you. No one wanted to draft with either of us. If a couple of those guys that dropped low as soon as they were clear would have stayed high we could have tag teamed at the front of the field. But no one likes us.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2016, 11:11 pm

Yeah, I knew you were hot. If I could have cleared the leader I was going to drop down.

I think we'll get a little more help next time. We were both very fast, even with damage. We'll show them something at Dega.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2016, 6:19 pm

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 Bud_ca10

I got a new job so I thought I would get a new paint scheme to match. What you think?
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2016, 7:09 pm

1) Congrats on the new job!

2) I hope free beer is part of your benefits package.

3) Yeah, that's awesome. Love the 354 on the hood.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2016, 7:45 pm

1) Thanks

2) Not free beer but almost, I can buy a metric shit ton for $5

3) I was aiming for something kind of retro and simple
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm

Welp. Storms rolling through and boom goes the power. Good luck in the mx5 race
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2016, 8:33 pm

I wondered what happened to you. Sucks man.

I was gonna finish 5th but downshifted too far and blew up. I have that set up anyway..haha.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptySat 09 Jul 2016, 8:11 pm

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 13592310

Just gonna drop this here
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptySat 09 Jul 2016, 8:21 pm

Mmmm....dirt......
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptySat 09 Jul 2016, 8:31 pm

Can't wait. I think I'm more excited about rallyx than I am dirt late models. Its hard to decide. I just want it!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptySat 09 Jul 2016, 8:32 pm

Oh man, have you seen the new little spot from iracing with the guy from racespot and the laser scanner? Its hilarious
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016, 3:07 pm

Do you know what time of day/night we are running at Kentucky?
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016, 3:16 pm

I don't know. I would imagine we would be running a similar time of day that the actual series ran.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016, 3:22 pm

So late afternoon? It started about that time and ended at night, right? I only watched part of the cup race so I have no idea about xfinity. I know it's very slippery running afternoon. Hoping for late or night.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016, 3:31 pm

Yeah should be.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016, 1:59 pm

Just a heads up, I might not make it tonight. My wife just got back from out of town, so I'd like to spend some time with her. And that is a good excuse, cause I hate this track. We'll see though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016, 2:44 pm

Alright man. Have fun. I'll see what I can do. At least it's a night race so that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016, 10:19 pm

Well that was less than fun. I was feeling pretty good there for a bit. I was in 4th battling with the top 3 guys for 15 laps.....and then the car went to shit. So tight I couldn't drive it and fell back. Then after pit stops, it was so loose I couldn't run faster than a 32.50. I clipped the apron out of 2 and got sideways, but I didn't feel like it was bad enough to cause that kind of loose condition. I knew I hated that place for a reason.

Thanks for the help on the line though, that was great.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016, 10:33 pm

Yeah that wasn't as great as I expected. I was saving tires in the first stint. Gained a ton in pits under caution. Apparently I'm good at pitting, I always gain so many spots. Ended up in 4th and running good after that last restart until, once again, al smith, got into me and I lost my momentum. The field was so tight I never could regain it because someone else got into me off 4 a couple laps later. There was still like 15 to go and everyone was racing like it was the last lap. I got hit so much I burned up the tires just trying to stay straight. Had nothing by the end. Fell all the way 16th. For such a good race overall, the last green flag run, everyone was driving like dicks. Very unhappy with a few people after that one, specifically al, it always seems to be him that gets into me. No idea what that's about. Oh well. Bring on the next few races, hooray road courses!
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA
Car Number : 88
Home Town : Jackson, NC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 5:27 pm

I sent the team a "friend request" and everyone associated with it
P.s don't leave your tape at 100... I pulled off pit road from the pole and blew the motor 11 laps later leading at Iowa, whoops
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 5:30 pm

Yeah, that's usually a bad idea. I normally run 50% of its night and 25% if it's day. I have blown up once with 50% at night but so far it works pretty well. If you mean in the late model...

Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 5:33 pm

I see your invite but I guess only Jay Dee can accept it. We'll get you in. Very nice on the lisence progression btw.
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 5:39 pm

I'm more concerned of getting my irating up, I got to A license and lost it in a street stock race at Bristol, yeah I primarily drive the late model, gonna move up to supers after this season I think. I'm not so sure when I'm on since my work sceduale (Navy), so commiting to any leagues is gonna be hard right now but I'll see what I can do. By the way since I havnt been on in a year and a half on here let me fill everyone in: I've been to Hawaii, Guam, Philippines, Singapore, Diego Garcia, Thailand, Malaysia and finally back here in the states. Also got engaged and have a kid on the way so things have certainly been busy
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 5:39 pm

Oh really? Crap. I thought I made you an admin too. I'll check that again tonight and accept the invite tonight. Don't rush into content. I bought a lot of cars when I first started and I never, NEVER, use them.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 5:40 pm

Damn dude, congrats.
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 5:43 pm

If you guys run late models and have Iowa I'll be more than happy to share my setup for this week
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 6:00 pm

Yes please
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm

Not sure how I missed the big update there...congrats man, that's awesome! When is she due? I go to the Phillipines a few times a year, to Cebu City. Where were you stationed out there? Where are you now?

I'll be on in a little bit and I'll mess with the team stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 7:15 pm

It says I am an admin but when I click accept it just clicks and doesn't do anything. I finally gave up.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 7:30 pm

Yeah, thats weird. It actually did the same for me. I sent you an invite though. Hopefully that works.
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 4:46 pm

Moved this over to it's own form titled NSA on iRacing
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 5:07 pm

When are you coming over to iRacing Max?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 6:42 pm

And roscoe? We need to do a take over of iracing like we did forza. It's time we brought nsa to iracing full force.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 8:31 pm

*Peer Pressure....Peer Pressure* Come on guys. Everybody's doing it!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 8:12 am

I believe sign ups are open for the pro series over at url. Did you get an invite? You should have, you did much better than me in the approval series.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 8:17 am

I did not get an invite. I missed a few races though, so not sure if they take that into account.

If I don't get an invite, I guess I'll just have to spot for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 8:20 am

The link he sent me said it was just for sponsors. He may be getting those in first then sending the rest. I missed 2 races and provisionaled 1 or 2 also. It was only like 7 races or something So I missed most of them as well. In sure you'll get one. I think it's more about how clean and respectful you race than the number of races you made.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 8:37 am

Well then I might still be on the fence. Smile

I had that one race where on lap 3 I wrecked half the field and took out the top 2 in points, and then turned the guy 5th in points about 20 laps later. Hahaha....Trevor was not happy. That was the beginning of the end of his championship hopes.

I do like the late models. I just with the iRacing series had cautions. I'd probably be more involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next