NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 8:40 am

Yeah I hate they don't do cautions. One idiot at the start and you've wasted 2 hours. All you can do is cruise around for 50 laps or so and hope no one else hits you.

Those guys have raced with you before and al runs Tuesday's with us, so he knows you run clean. Cleaner than him that is... I like the guy and I know he doesn't mean to but damn, any time we get close on track I meet the wall soon after.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA
Car Number : 29
Home Town : Killingworth, CT

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 9:01 am

Yea its really weird how that goes. Patrick and I had that same issue last year in CANAM for about 6 races. One of us was wrecking off the others nose and I don't know why. Trevor and I did that for a while in the Late Model series CANAM ran for a while too. Its one of those thing where when you have problems with a guy, you ALWAYS seem to be around him. I'm sure it will pass. Besides, you've been steady moving your way through the pack. Pretty soon someone in the top 5 will be your problem.
Back to top Go down
http://simracinglife.wordpress.com/
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 9:20 am

Idk man, I think we just got a string of tracks I was good at. Kentucky killed any momentum I was gaining. Now we got Loudon next week and I just bought the track when I bought Kentucky and all the tracks to finish the season. I am not great right now there. I think I'll rally back in 3 weeks when we hit the road courses. Mostly this season I am just trying to finish each race I run. Next season I'll have a little more experience and try to compete. The championship contenders have been racing for years, so I am just not at their level yet. Next season I'll start to push and really try to finish strong.

This season the only races I knew going in I had a shot at was Daytona and dega. Anyone can win there, as long as you know how to pack race. Like kentucky, I got to the top 10 by restarts and pit stops, I am pretty good at both. Once the racing gets going I just move over to let people by. I'm sure you noticed how often I was saying pass left. Felt like at least once a lap.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 9:24 am

Yeah it takes some time. But don't sell yourself short though. Your lap times are better every week. You are moving up the speed chart in practice every week. It'll come.

Speaking of road racing....I ran the Blancpain Sprint at Road Atlanta the other night, qualified 17th (didn't qualify actually) and finished 7th. It was awesome! I'll send you the set up.

Wolfpack we gotta get you road racing so we can do some endurance races. Max, Oddball, Roscoe, we could certainly use the help from you guys too....*peer pressure*
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 9:32 am

I don't have road Atlanta. I've spent way too much money this year on the cars I have and I'm pretty sure I have every oval track, if not it's damn close. Gotta lay off the spending a little. I do have all the tracks on the pwc circuit though...I've been working on a little something for the future. Just gotta wait til I have the time and money to support a series on there. It takes so much time and money to run a series. With the new job I have very little time to race and even less time to make it out to look for sponsors. If anyone has any ideas on the sponsor side, they are welcome. I would love to be able to get in touch with Pirelli World Challenge themselves, and get an officially lisenced series going that isn't backed by iracing. I think pwc is the only one of the big leagues that isn't partnered with iracing right now.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016, 9:42 am

Oh yeah thats not a bad idea.

I hear you on the sponsor search. I'm actually building out the track Miata to a ChumpCar and I'm putting together proposals for sponsorship. Sponsor hunting is a least a part-time job for sure. Probably full time to land a big one.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 9:02 pm

Guess you're not running tonight. This should be a shit show. I'll let you know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 10:07 pm

Yeah sorry man, I had a track day this afternoon and just got back. Hope it went well tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 10:13 pm

Started well, ended bad. Qual 23rd and ran too 15 all night. Got taken out just past half way on a restart. Someone lost it up front and hit the wall, bounced right into me. Spent 4 laps in the pits and returned to track with a ton of damaged. Limped home 5 laps down, finishing 24th. Sucked
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 10:29 pm

Sucks man. Not a big fan racing that track. We'll get em next week.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 10:56 pm

We are 18 and 19 in points now btw. I'm not so sure about next week though. Don't know how I'll do at Indy. Hopefully we have another big turn out. I think we had 30 or 31 show up tonight. Felt like a huge field at that track.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016, 9:59 pm

Well shit. I was running 7th man with 5 laps left. One of my best runs and the power went out. I think I had a shot at a top 5. I hadn't even pushed the car all night. So bummed right now.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016, 10:23 pm

Aww man that sucks. What a crappy way to finish.

Sorry I missed it. I got caught up in the garage and totally forgot about the race to be honest. I'm signed up to race with a team in the Lemons race in CT Aug 13th/14th and I was setting up my HANS and helmet.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016, 10:26 pm

Sweet. Sounds like fun. I'm a little less bummed knowing it was a crash down the road. Heard a few sirens go by so I guess someone hit a pole. Have fun man, wish I knew people that did that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016, 10:46 pm

Yeah, crazy thing is, I don't know anyone. I went on the Lemons forum and found a guy looking for another driver. I saw that he picked up a driver before and there were no complaints, so I went for it. There were tons of teams out there looking for a driver, so I said F it, I'll try. There is actually a team looking for a driver in a race in your backyard at CMP (http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewtopic.php?id=33409).
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016, 10:48 pm

I will be looking into this. Also, beware of the rape. Stranger danger as they say...
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016, 10:49 pm

Haha right.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 02 Aug 2016, 11:19 pm

Well that was another Iowa shit show. Can't believe I finished. I got caught in 2 wrecks and the Kotten lag bombed the crap out of me in that last one. Oil pressure was good but oil temp was damn near pegged from lap 20 or so until the finish. Amazing the engine didn't blow. All the cautions actually allowed me to keep it cool enough to finish the race, even in the lead lap.

Nice save also at the end when you dropped half way back through the field sideways. Great piece of driving.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 02 Aug 2016, 11:28 pm

Yeah that was a mess. The 8 dive bombed me twice. I checked up so he cleared me the first time and moved him back out of the way. The second time he wasn't even close to clearing me and just wiped me out. Trevor crushed me in 1. Then at the end the 36 came up 3 lanes from the bottom to smash me on the last lap. No apology or anything. He'll have something coming if I get close to him again, that's for sure.

As for the save, thanks. You can almost save any self spin.....the trick is full brake and throttle. Try it, you'll be amazed at what you can save.

Glad you could baby it to the end. Road course next? Anything but Iowa is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 03 Aug 2016, 5:26 am

I'm thinking next week is mid Ohio. I saw you get taken out or at least pushed up 3 times going into 1. Almost looked like people were aiming for you. Especially the time you got spun and put in the wall. Not sure what the problem was last night man. I didn't have any issues with turn one until the end. We were 3 wide, me on bottom, and someone dove in under me to go 4 wide so I backed out, then that last caution Kotten drove it in hard under me and I know he can drive so I was going to make him work for it and held him to the bottom. I left just the bottom of the track open so I knew he had very little space but I also knew he was one of the guys I could race that way. Then iracing did their infamous net code hop, where someone's car decides to teleport to about 10 feet off the track and freefall. He landed right on top of my door. All I could see out my window was the bottom of his car and his front tire right in my face. Turned me right around then, as they seem to do, instead of checking up, everyone floored it and aimed for my car. Got hit about 4 more times, hard, and kept spinning around. It was knocking bad and pulling to one side. Not sure how I managed to drive it to the end under green. Guys at the shop did a great job on that car. They built a tank.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 6:13 pm

I have tomorrow morning open if you want to run blancpain. It's mosport, great track, and I already have a set up I think.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 6:55 pm

Oh man I wish I could. We are going to Story Land with my son early tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 7:03 pm

Not sure what that is but sounds like fun. So have fun
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyMon 08 Aug 2016, 5:13 pm

Have you run any laps for the Glen this week? Also, do you know how many laps we are running? In trying to figure out a pit strategy. Considering running 2 tires for this one to pick up time on pit road, I know the NASCAR league runs localised cautions so I don't know if we will do that or full course.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 09 Aug 2016, 10:10 pm

Oh man what a race tonight. Hell of a fight for 3rd the last 15 laps or so. Such a close race. Ended up 5th after starting 8th.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2016, 10:12 pm

Quick update on tonight's race Jay Dee.
Came in 11th in practice, very very slippery track tonight, imagine that auto club race, except worse. Qual'ed 7th. Came out swinging in the race, running up to 4th by lap 3. Racing hard in a 5 car battle from first to fifth. Got turned on lap 13 and restarted 13th. Moved back up to 7th by the end. Hard 3 car fight with myself, al, and James McIntyre (?). Got by James and another guy who looked like he was in a dirt track, tire wear was excessive and no chance to pit, and came home 5th. Not a bad night. Super close all race and fun from about lap 70 to 100 because the tires were hot, no cautions, and worn slap out. Al also said don't worry about missing so I guess that might mean you are in for the pro league, fingers crossed. I don't see why you wouldn't be, you made way more approval races than I did.

On a side note, I think I am getting better man. I know Tuesday was a road course and I'm better there than in ovals but that's 2 fifth place finishes in a row. Not sure I could hang toe to toe with you yet but I am getting closer.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016, 10:42 am

Yo....sorry I've been MIA. Family life and the Lemons race really jammed me up the last two weeks. I hope to be back next week for Bristol. How did you make out at the two road courses?

Did you ever hear anything from Al's league on an approval?

Speaking on Lemons, I've decided 100%, I'm building out my Miata to race Lemons/Chump. I've been crunching numbers for how much it's going to cost to get the car ready and I'm a ways off, but not as far as I thought. I'm planning on putting a bunch of the parts I've pulled off up for sale to raise some capitol and get it going. I think I can be ready by the late spring or early summer. Needless to say, tear down and cage prep starts this weekend.....haha.

I'm going to need some drivers too, so start saving some pennies now. If you want a seat for a race, its your's. I still have to figure out the race weekend budget, but I'll tackle that once I get going on the car.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016, 11:10 am

He'll yes man, I didn't want to be rude and say save me a seat. Figured I would wait and see if you offered. Keep me updated so I know when to out in vacation for next year. I'm in.

As far as the road courses go, I finished 5th at the Glen after a nearly 20 lap battle for 3rd. Great race at that place, then missed mid Ohio. I think I got scored because I managed to make practice and qualifying but unfortunately didn't get to make the grid. It has me scored as finishing last with a disconnect so Idk if I got points or not.

Al's league just sent out the email this morning. Said it was the one we had been waiting on so you should have one if you are in.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016, 11:43 am

Nah you aren't being rude. We gotta get NSA out there in the real world. I'll keep you posted on what's going on. I started a website a while back to document what I'm doing with the car. It kind of fell off, but I think I'll bring it back. It'll be nice to track the build and the drama. One night I'll write out the full story of my Lemons weekend. I had a blast, but it was a total shit show. Those guys were woefully unprepared and unorganized. I learned a lot of what not to do, so I guess that's good.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016, 1:31 pm

Always good to know what not to do. I remember you posting pics and stuff of the miata a couple years ago. I'll start saving now for next year's racing. Its gonna suck waiting but it'll be worth it.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016, 1:43 pm

So here are the events that are I could actually see doing. CMP is about as far south as I can probably go, at least for now. Probably mostly northeast races just because its more expensive the farther I go. I think maybe three of these would be possible. For Lemons the entry fees are static. Chump entry fees vary by track and duration of race. I'm sure that will play a factor. If I have it my way, it'll be ready for the Glen in May....obviously that will rely heavily on funding.

Lemons
April - Carolina Motorsports Park
May - NJ
Aug - CT
Sept - Carolina Motorsports Park
Oct - NH

Chump
March - VIR
May - Watkins Glen
July - CT
July - Charlotte
Aug - VIR
Dec - VIR
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016, 2:28 pm

Chump in Charlotte would be cool. That's really close to me. About 45 minutes down the road. I can travel anywhere I guess. Just fuel cost for me. No trailer or anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

USA
Car Number : 122
Home Town : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptySat 20 Aug 2016, 1:40 pm

I live in Northen Jersey, southern Morris County to be more specific. Keep me in the loop. Piihb shoot me a text today, got a few questions. just easier through text
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptySat 20 Aug 2016, 2:30 pm

Oh hell yeah man, Roca has some real world experience as well if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016, 5:31 pm

sorry brothers I have been super busy....
snowman your pure enjoyment in your photo's is contagious ....
I am NSA SO FUCKING ON BOARD NSA more info to follow
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Aug 2016, 5:35 pm

Whoa! He lives, oh man if we could roll into a 24hr race with a full nsa lineup that would be AMAZING. (waiting impatiently for upcoming info)
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptySun 28 Aug 2016, 2:19 pm

I don't know if you are making this week at road America but I can say that the tune is a little off. Car feels okay but it wheel hops bad under heavy braking so brake early. Also the tire pressures are a little too high. The first couple laps I can turn low 16s then once the tires get hot a little wear on them I drop to almost 18s. From what I can tell it stays pretty even from there. Only put about 10 laps on one set so far. By the end of the run I was turning like 18.2.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016, 9:46 pm

Roscoe!!! Glad you enjoyed them. If was awesome!!!

I do plan on racing this week. Road America is my favorite road course. I'll likely only get what little bit of practice I can right before the race. Should be interesting.

Not sure if you saw the CAN-AM post on Facebook, but you are on the bubble for the chase man. You are only 43 points out of 14th....even missing a few races. That's sweet man.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016, 4:42 am

Hope you had a good run last night. I had to be up at 330 this morning. Went to bed around 830 last night. Guess I'll start painting and prepping for darlington for next week.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016, 4:51 am

Wow, I just checked the results page. Looks like it was a cluster ****. So many incident points and penalty points dished out. But now I am 69 points out of the chase with 2 races left. Looks like I need a win to get in unless I have 2 very strong finishes, which is doubtful. Overall though I'm still not disappointed seeing as how I only planned on making half the races at the start of the season. Never thought I would have a top 10 much less a top 5. Maybe next season I can plan to make every race and really go for it.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016, 6:15 am

The first few turns went surprisingly well...but it unraveled from there. I only made it about 5 laps before my son woke up, so I backed out to take care of him.

Considering all the races you missed, you did well in the points. If you make every race next season you'll be in the chase for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2016, 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Sep 2016, 5:31 pm

You racing darlington tomorrow? If so here's what I've learned.

I got off work a couple hours early today so I prepped for the race a little. Ran 45 laps and it went....a little rough. Don't let off the throttle all the way going into turn 1. Car will get pretty loose if you do. Don't go full power out of 2 either, and if you go full power in the middle of one and two, make sure the car is settled from the bump entering turn one. Drag the brake entering 3 and stay between 150 and 154 on fresh tires and about 142 and 146 on older tires. Turn 4 is tight once the tires get a little wear on them, so be careful on exit. This is the hard part, stay as high as your balls will let you in both corners but don't hit the wall. Much easier said than done. You know I prefer the high line most anywhere but darlington is different, for some reason the wall is so intimidating. I hit the wall once every four laps or so in those 45 I ran.

Plus they are doing money for best throwback paint, if you have time to do such things. I have not so I grabbed one of off trading paints, hopefully I don't win so I don't have to be like "it's not my paint...". I found an old Adam Petty paint so I threw it on there. I liked him and I couldn't find my favorite driver, Terry Labonte, so it will have to do.

Anyways, hope to see you there and I hope my little (terrible) track guide helps.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2016, 9:14 pm

If you can snowman, try to push for a two night event or even a bonus race in a weekend. I barely make one race on Tuesday night's right now. There's no way I could stay up late enough for a double header. It is close with the chase, and by close I mean everything would have to fall into place just right for me to make it at this point, but it would be cool to be able to make it in. I have no Facebook so I can't post on the page but just throw it out there for me and see what the feedback is. If you would, that is. Sucks darlington got postponed, I was really looking forward to that race. It is my home track after all.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2016, 9:21 pm

Ok quick update on previous post, they just sent out an email as I was posting that and said they are planning an early start for next week. That eases the pain a little. Starting early is not bad if it means the second race will start close to normal start time. So hold off and see what happens for now.

Really this week should have been an off week and probably next week too with the new builds going out and all the updating. It happens every time and we know it's coming, you think the ones making the schedule would have planned for this...
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016, 8:30 am

Did Al take you out again this week? I was trying to read your chat but I can barely drive, so reading and driving weren't happening.

I was primed for a top 5 when Patrick took me out, so annoying. I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my 8th place finish too. On the last restart the two guys in front of me were so slow, so I split the middle but I think it was before start finish. Whatever. Chicagoland should be more fun and hopefully better racing. Other than the medium length run in the middle of the race, that was a shitshow.

Oh by the way, you need a freaking microphone. I'm going to try and round up an extra one from work that isn't being used. If I can get one, I'll send it to you. It wont' be great, but it'll work.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016, 8:58 am

Hell yeah man. Anything is better than having to text chat under yellow. But nah Al was good. Got caught up when haack spun right in front of you, he hit apron and came right back into traffic. T boned him and blew her up. Had whatever the opposite of horsepower is all night after that. Then avoiding another wreck I was all the way at the inside wall on the apron rolling about 45mph and shack got run down and spun me back up into traffic. Luckily I was barely moving so no real harm done, my race was already all but over by then anyways. Never run chicagoland so we'll see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016, 9:03 am

I like Chicagoland. Never run with the 2 tire set rule so not sure how that will play out.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016, 8:22 pm

Give em' hell tonight man. I get home from the Philippines Saturday so hopefully I'll be there next week.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016, 8:26 pm

Not running. Didn't make chase and upstate starts next Thursday. Not much time, especially during the week for 2 series. Gonna focus on Thursdays I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza to invade iRacing   Nein Shiza to invade iRacing - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nein Shiza to invade iRacing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next