NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA
Car Number : 3
Home Town : East Harftord, CT

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 5:38 pm

Ex US Squid wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
I aint dealing with this garbage man. People going ot chop block when they youre well on their inside, or get sideways and cut across the track to block you, nah. I dont wanna race with dirty drivers man not cool.

So are you in or out?  Shall we assume this is an emotional outburst that you wish to retract?   We all get frustrated after being in a close battle and it doesnt go our way but the smart thing to do is wait, cool down and not make statements that will undoubtedly raise an eyebrow by everyone.

Its not that im mad about a close battle that didnt go my way. I lost the battle all on my own on turn 2 lap 11 when i locked up the brakes. I am frustrated because feel like i was being chopped when i went to make a pass, i had my nose up all the way to the middle of manuels door and i would be shoved into the grass. We made contact a few times and it escalated. The after a mix up on the straight after tower turn with Roscoe he was able to get around me clean. To make it very clear: Im upset that i was blocked by a car reentering the track, and chopped multiple times when i was side by side in a corner with Manuel.

The thing that set me off was when i locked them up and dived around Manuel so i didnt ruin his race he dumped me. Yeah i was trying to out break him there but once i locked them up I was trying to get out of his way. I knew there was no way of saving it and still having a chance at a pass later at that point. He didnt have to very clearly spin me for avoiding accidentally wrecking him.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 5:39 pm

pibb ...roca way is still there even if he is a zombie now
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge
Car Number : 4
Home Town : Willamette Valley, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 6:31 pm

Ask Stalker and Wolfpack, I did the same thing and thankfully I missed all and just had a short picnic in the grass on such a lovely Florida evening.   I wont assume anything but just from what I have heard it seems tension was there that didnt need to be just by comments made in race chat that maybe you didnt mean to come off as such but tone and inflection in the heat of the moment caused others to think you were attacking them.  I was led to believe that Roscoe caught the edge of the grass and the car hooked like a knife causing him to hang on to it the best he could.  Stalker and I had done the same thing in GTS.  The RWD muscle tends to do that faster than you can react sometimes.  Keep in mind sometimes its best to say nothing until you know the full situation and also you are calm and collected.  Just a thought.  Im sure the father of the GT group(Max) will make sure all is well by Monday and fun, close racing will resume.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA
Car Number : 3
Home Town : East Harftord, CT

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 6:48 pm

If that was toward me Squid, he hit the rumble and it whipped and he saved it, then once he was going straight again on the far right side of the track he cut across the track to the far left. His car was well under control. Watch the telemetry, he gets it straight, the wheel straightens out completely then as i approach he yanks the wheel over. Its clear.
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA
Car Number : 88
Home Town : Jackson, NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 7:21 pm

so im wondering if we have next monday off considering its memorial day and bunch of us probably wont be here to make it?
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 7:25 pm

Well until then I suggest that next time something like this happens you do the classier thing and not come to the forum to call out and slander but rather PM the person or have a private party chat with them and hash it out.  Dont project or claim they did "this" or "that", just let them know you felt it came off said way and ask what the issue may have been.  Try and see things from there point of view.  It wont always resolve things but the percentage of problems solved will be higher than this route.  Last nights comments on here were very hostile and resolves nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 7:28 pm

I believe Max has plans to do up a poll on the holiday.  I will be here to race and have not heard anyone else claim they were unable to make it.  Im ok with either.
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 May 2014, 11:25 am

Everybody say their peace?  Okay then, we move on...

AAR Wolfpack wrote:
so im wondering if we have next monday off considering its memorial day and bunch of us probably wont be here to make it?

Thanks for bringing this up Wolfpack,
Please refer to this thread:
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com/t548-race-day-may-26th
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

USA
Car Number : 73
Home Town : Daytona Beach, FL

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 May 2014, 1:19 pm

I threw some GTS pics up in the media section.
Back to top Go down
http://virtualvintage.forumotion.com/
Dr PiiHB

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 May 2014, 3:18 pm

Saw those. Great shots in there. Can't wait for gt pics if they happens. We'll see a lot of Nissan in the rear bumpers of other various makes and models. My name is PiiHB after all. (Those who know what that stands for will get that one)
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

UK
Car Number : 79
Home Town : London

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 2:27 pm

SPIED

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 14265422123_8452aae2e6_z

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 14245245935_bae9b48496_z

Star racer jpnVR4 has been spotted already putting laps on Laguna. He speaking very little to the press but has been quoted saying, "Last week's showing was an embarrassment to me, my Team Mate, Sponsors, and all my fans. I refuse to be that guy! "

The Alpha Omega Mechanics have said they haven't seen a driver so focused on the race at hand. One Head Mechanic said, " He's focus is scarey!. He's seriously on a different mindset."

I will keep the masses updated as the story follows.
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 4:00 pm

SRT likes the tenacity but not worried.   Laguna Seca is the next track to showcase how racing should be!   Glad to have the Lancers focused and look forward to getting Acura back.   I foresee quit a bit of side by side action.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 6:00 pm

The gtr feels good at Laguna. Not sure what gt is running but the Nissan will be ready this week. No more playing around.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

Costa Rica
Car Number : 76
Home Town : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 6:38 pm

I think is time to open the Laguna Seca's thread.!
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 7:25 pm

I believe they pop up Thursday late or Fridays so almost time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 5 & 6 @ Sebring International Raceway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2