NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NSA Max

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Empty
PostSubject: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyFri 23 May 2014, 10:02 am

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Pwcban16

The Ford GT drivers brought the big guns to Sebring, Hiredgun ran two strong races, finishing with two podiums, while Arguello struggled in the first race with damage, only to take the pole and the win in the follow up event. With the GT field running close laps times, the field bunched up and many cars limped to the finish line with damage from close quarters contact. Moesavy's Cadillac CTS-V had race one wrapped up, only to have electrical issues, ending his bid for victory, but the Cadillac crew found the problem and pushed the #20 to a podium finish in round 6.  GT points leader, Sainted, benefited to score the win in race one, with Dr PiiHB chasing in the Hawk Nissan GT-R.  Nice debut for the Blackdog Corvette GT, driven by LSA, finishing 4th in both race events & the #21 Hawk Audi R8 claims 5th in both rounds.  

The #88 Chevrolet Camaro SS of Wolfpack, continues to run consistently in the top of the GTS class.  This week at Sebring was no different, scoring two 2nd place finishes and broadening his lead in the GTS driver's championship. Squid's #4 Dodge Challenger claimed it's first victory of the season, with Pablo rounding out the podium. Race two saw another first timer, Stalker pushed his Ford Mustang Boss 302 to the finish line ahead of Wolfpack and Squid. The Mitsubishi Evo's, JP and Blakey, where hit hard with a restrictor plate adjustment before race time, this proved costly, as the two only managed to linger in the back of the pack for most of the evening. The Evil Evo's plan to get back on track next week @ Laguna Seca and their fans are looking to make the journey west to route them on.  DirtyDawg finishes 4th and JP 5th in round 5, while Pablo and R3tro round out the night cap in 4th and 5th respectfully.

Five different race winners in GTS and four in GT only proves how close the competition is this season, and Laguna will be no different.  The talented drivers should do well here and the impatient will end up behind pit wall. Rounds 7 & 8 of the 2014 PWC GT/GTS season will truly be a battle on one of the World's most famous circuits.

Coming live from sunny California, the F4RR Laguna Seca GP is next!

F4RR LAGUNA SECA GRAND PRIX
DATE:  Monday, May 26th
DURATION:  
(2) Sprint Races 16-Laps
ROUND:  GT/GTS - Rounds 7 & 8
TIME:  8:00PM EDT / 5PM PST / 12AM GMT

Race Weekend Schedule:
*Practice Session - Friday 23rd / 8:00pm EDT (GT/GTS) (TC/TCB)
*Practice Session - Saturday 24th / TBD (GT/GTS) (TC/TCB)
*Drivers Meeting - Monday 26th / 7:55pm EDT (Mandatory GT/GTS)
*Qualifying - Monday 26th / 8:15pm EDT (GT/GTS) 10-Min Session
*Race 1 - Monday 26th / 8:30pm EDT (GT/GTS) 28-Laps
*Race 2 - Monday 26th / 9:00pm EDT (GT/GTS) 28-Laps

Racing Note: 
There are many tracks in the world, but there’s only one Corkscrew, a steep downhill S-curve that drops five and a half stories in just 450 feet.  The challenging sequence of turns pushes cars to the limit, it has been transfixing and delighting drivers and fans alike since 1957. Several features on the course are named for famous racers, including the Andretti Hairpin (Turn 2), the Rahal Straight (between Turns 6 and 7), and Rainey Curve (Turn 9).  With short straights and lots of elevation change, Laguna Seca favors a tune that emphasizes sharp acceleration and good braking behavior.

Schedule Note: 
Practice schedule & session times subject to change, dependent upon driver availability.

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca 6116192863_e7a26170a5_z

Stay up to date on all the action @ PWC Racing

Last edited by Maxximilllion on Fri 23 May 2014, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge
Car Number : 4
Home Town : Willamette Valley, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyFri 23 May 2014, 3:35 pm

Thanks Max!  I hope to make opening day practice tonight but the Memorial Day event is on at our dirt track and I may be heading to Willamette Speedway to watch some 360 sprints and outlaw late models.   It rained this morning though so if its washed out Im gonna be on to get some Laguna laps in.

Who else will make it?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyFri 23 May 2014, 5:17 pm

I'll be there. I might be late but I'll try to get on before everyone gets off. Turning some pretty good lap times, I think.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

bigdutyDMomoney

USA
Car Number : 26
Home Town : NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyFri 23 May 2014, 5:26 pm

I should be around to practice for GT.
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyFri 23 May 2014, 7:22 pm

I wont be making the Practice 1 tonight but will look for you guys tomorrow here and there.
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 7:17 am

Productive practice last night, plenty of tweaking going on between session, seemed like it helped by the looks of the lap times.  I know it helped the Hawk Performance Audi R8, as we picked up almost a second and feel good about being just a few tenths off the fastest pace.  Hoping to get some more time in Saturday to run in a little traffic.
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

Costa Rica
Car Number : 76
Home Town : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 9:15 am

Finally i fixed my gearing, but the car is still running the same lap times.

Close times yesterday, the race seems going to be interesting!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 10:06 am

Yesterday was my final day of grieving... Today biggest golf tournament I've ever played in
Tomm usgt sazuka...
Monday... Ohh Monday... Who will i stuff in the pits on my way to my first victory...only the shadow knows
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA
Car Number : 88
Home Town : Jackson, NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 2:17 pm

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca 14073140099_28a934fa31
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang
Car Number : 90
Home Town : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 3:48 pm

Whoa.....

I could do that too if I completely blow the turn and jump down the corkscrew.... It might actually happen too....
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 3:53 pm

thats taking the corner correctly..
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 4:34 pm

Oh I wasn't doubting that, just saying how I would have to take it to get that same look........ but mine would have sparks flying around too.....
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 4:42 pm

I too take the Stalker line!  Correct lines are so boring haha.
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 8:16 pm

Im free the next few hours if anyone wants to run some laps.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySat 24 May 2014, 8:16 pm

I'll be on late
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySun 25 May 2014, 1:01 am

Glad a few guys were able to hop on tonight.  There is some really close cars in both GT and GTS.   Myself and Wolfpack are glued once again to each other and I know that the Vette and Porsche are dogfighting as well.  That Nissan is running the same times as well so cant wait for Monday now!  Going to be some awesome battles.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySun 25 May 2014, 10:56 am

anyone going to be around today? After my showing last week I need all the practice I can get around other cars.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySun 25 May 2014, 12:56 pm

I'll be around during the Day, if i'm Online send me an Inv. Doesnt matter if i'm on BF4, Racing is always first.
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Flagbl10
Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptySun 25 May 2014, 6:42 pm

Iv got the spark of racing coming back, will be on from now till 4AM BST, if you need a noob to make you look Good, invite me. Smile
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 12:48 am

I'm on now... if anyone else shows up ill switch to Forza.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

UK
Car Number : 79
Home Town : London

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 9:53 am

Is that LMR WARSPRITE ?
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 3:26 pm

No, its LMR WARSHITE.  Gosh  Rolling Eyes Haha JK.
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 3:34 pm

I swear I have yet to meet ONE person who gets my Gamertag correct the first time they meet me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 4:05 pm

I think he ment sprite like a little fairy. It was a homosexual joke I believe. Not that I find find such things funny. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 4:24 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
I think he ment sprite like a little fairy. It was a homosexual joke I believe. Not that I find find such things funny. Just saying.

I am not a homo, however there is One "Man" I'll make exceptions for, and that's Roscoe Wink
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 4:24 pm

Or youre just small and magical!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 4:27 pm

LMR WARSHITE wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

I am not a homo, however there is One "Man" I'll make exceptions for, and that's Roscoe Wink

I think most people would make an exception for that sexy beast of a man.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 5:26 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
LMR WARSHITE wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

I think most people would make an exception for that sexy beast of a man.

I'd do me... thankyouround 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA
Car Number : 3
Home Town : East Harftord, CT

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 5:31 pm

Id post the original from sotl but its a bit more.. nude.

Also if mods rather keep it more on topic just feel free to take this down
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 5:40 pm

this one is safe...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 5:41 pm

Lol. i forgot about that one.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Oddbal10
Oddball7000

UK
Car Number : 70
Home Town : Englandland

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 7:21 pm

looks like i won't be racing tonight after all, managed to get the time free this week but now my xbox will not connect to xbl at all. i think it's sulking
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 7:26 pm

Well I have a big storm rolling in. Hopefully I don't lose my connection tonight.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Oddbal10
Oddball7000

UK
Car Number : 70
Home Town : Englandland

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 7:57 pm

scratch my last
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 8:05 pm

No JP or Blake?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 9:48 pm

Good racing fellas. Grats to Warspite on the wins.
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 10:12 pm

Good night for the NAVY stars and stripes Camaro SS. Car was a little pushy in the first race but got out to a lead and held on. Wasn't fast enough for race 2 pole but I loosened the car up and was able to keep Squid in sight the second race, finished about `100 feet behind squid in that round. Got some work to do for next week, sorry I dumped you at road america squid Wink
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 10:21 pm

Replays for GT if anyone has them please.... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 10:29 pm

GT

QUALY

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Qual24

ROUND 7

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Race_110

ROUND 8

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Race_210
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 10:32 pm

Great race PiiHB on race 2!

Sorry Roscoe for the little bump on race 1

Sorry Sainted for the push on the Corkscrew, my car was in the air and didnt brake as I expected.
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 10:52 pm

I know how that goes Manuel in the corkscrew.  I got in hard in race one trying to keep up with Wolfpack and it hopped causing me to lose all braking late so I hammered the brakes and locked em just in time to miss the rear bumper of the Camaro.   Close!

Race 1 results:
PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Img-2012

Race 2 results:

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Img-2013
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyMon 26 May 2014, 10:59 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
Great race PiiHB on race 2!

Sorry Roscoe for the little bump on race 1

Sorry Sainted for the push on the Corkscrew, my car was in the air and didnt brake as I expected.

Its alright, i saw you in my rear view and i had a feeling that might happen. It happened to me when i hit Rocbtm in the Ruf. Theres a weird jump there. No damage though. Accidents happen.
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyTue 27 May 2014, 12:19 am

Those GT times are awesome..... a couple outliers, but we'll get em where they need to be. Thanks for posting up the results...
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyTue 27 May 2014, 7:51 am

@manuel no worries bud great racing... And I think you were just breaking me in for the unwanted enima I got in the second race
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

UK
Car Number : 79
Home Town : London

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyTue 27 May 2014, 10:10 am

Had a small matter of emergency and couldn't attend, but I hope the racing was close, and lookin @ the times, it would have been a very close race.. #bummed
Back to top Go down
Moesavy

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Moe10
Moesavy

USA
Car Number : 20
Home Town : Georgia, Usa

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyTue 27 May 2014, 11:06 am

Lol poor roscoe. I saw it coming from way back lol there was no way he was making the corner but with the times this close it's gonna happen. Just so hard to pass when u r separated by a tenth or 2
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 12:30 pm

Shemp ... Thats the fourth stooge...
Shemp I also seen him... I had two options... Swerving right taking you my teammate out or taking the hit I chose to protect you... Next time I will think deeper on that Apperently...
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 11:12 pm

Got the car nailed for the next 2 races since im back doing overtime at Work so won't have time to get on and tune it.

However if im not careful I think i'll be receiving weight increases to my Vette each week, therefor I have a feeling this will be how my build will look by the time we get to the finale: Razz

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca GetPhoto
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 11:15 pm

LMR WARSPITE wrote:
Got the car nailed for the next 2 races since im back doing overtime at Work so won't have time to get on and tune it.

However if im not careful I think i'll be receiving weight increases to my Vette each week, therefor I have a feeling this will be how my build will look by the time we get to the finale: Razz

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca GetPhoto

Needs moar wait.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 11:19 pm

Oh and dont forget your shiny new set of these... PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca IMG_2977

Lololol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca Empty

Back to top Go down

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 7 & 8 @ Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next