NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Icons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NSA Max

American Icons Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

American Icons Empty
PostSubject: American Icons   American Icons EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015, 12:34 pm

American Icons Icon_h10

They covered posters on your garage and bedroom walls and have been rolling off assembly lines in Detroit for decades. They’re the quintessential American cars, engrained in our culture and our hearts.

Everyone has a favorite on the road or on race day. Everyone knows who they’re rooting for, openly or secretly. And, now, they’re back in force.

The Ford Mustang. The Chevrolet Camaro. The Dodge Challenger.

This is the TA2 class. The fastest growing class in road racing, no matter how you look at it, and there’s a reason for that. Not only do they ignite the passions of fans and drivers alike, but they’re fast, powerful and the best deal in racing—costing less than $100,000 to produce and even less to operate for a season. With a track list including Road America, Watkins Glen, Sebring, Mid-Ohio, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park and Lime Rock, drivers get to perform on some of the legendary courses in North America.

It’s a class of top performers and competitive racing, one that’s growing but maintaining its core values—high performance racing of a caliber on which purists and enthusiasts can agree while focused on cost control.

NSA will bring these beautiful beasts back to life on Forza Motorsport 6 after a stellar season on FM5 that saw Raceboy77 take the title.

American Icons Camro10

American Icons Dodge10

American Icons Mustan10
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
RAFT_Veteran

RAFT_Veteran

American Icons Flagbl10
Car Number : 92
Home Town : Carpentersville

American Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Icons   American Icons EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015, 1:15 pm

Aaron Quine is a amazing driver and it makes me happy to be able to say I know him on a personal level, just because you chose his car I might have to re-make his new ride o.O
Back to top Go down
Moesavy

American Icons Moe10
Moesavy

USA
Car Number : 20
Home Town : Georgia, Usa

American Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Icons   American Icons EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015, 5:15 pm

Hey i shared 3 tunes and builds for the challenger the camarro and the gt 350r if anyone wants to try them and give me some feedback. At lime rock they are with in 2 tenths
Back to top Go down
Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

USA
Car Number : 28

American Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Icons   American Icons EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015, 9:47 pm

Moesavy wrote:
Hey i shared 3 tunes and builds for the challenger the camarro and the gt 350r if anyone wants to try them and give me some feedback. At lime rock they are with in 2 tentyhs

Crap!  I read "2015 Mustang GT".  Oh well, guess I'll buy another Mustang, Sally.  Thank Cheebus for Forza Rewards! jocolor
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

American Icons Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

American Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Icons   American Icons EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015, 4:23 am

Actually it is the GT, unless the tech inspectors changed the build. Or they added the GT350 option. We'll have it shored up in a jiffy.
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

American Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Icons   American Icons Empty

Back to top Go down

American Icons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1