NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upstate Racing Broadcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowman529

snowman529

USA
Car Number : 29
Home Town : Killingworth, CT

Upstate Racing Broadcast Empty
PostSubject: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 8:10 pm

Upstate Racing League is being broadcast live right now...come check it out.  I'm in the #27, starting 19th of 30.

Back to top Go down
http://simracinglife.wordpress.com/
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Upstate Racing Broadcast Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 8:40 pm

Awesome!!! Oddball and i seen you get taking out didnt catch the guys name but he is getting the boots
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Upstate Racing Broadcast Oddbal10
Oddball7000

UK
Car Number : 70
Home Town : Englandland

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 9:08 pm

good job man, solid finish
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 9:18 pm

Thanks guys. I am pissed I lost a spot on that last restart, but it was a good finish all things considered. That three wide racing for 5 or so laps was intense...I was sweating.

What is really cool, is the guy that won the race is NASCAR driver Timmy Hill. He may not be great in the Sprint Cup Series, but he is a bad ass on iRacing.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Upstate Racing Broadcast Oddbal10
Oddball7000

UK
Car Number : 70
Home Town : Englandland

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 6:34 pm

the broadcast shit they have going on with the commentators and live positioning is awesome. i only managed to catch the last half though.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014, 7:26 pm

Yeah, they are pretty good. A couple of those guys call the World Championship races.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Upstate Racing Broadcast Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 8:00 pm

It's back again! First race of the new season is tonight. Show starts at 9:30pm tonight on iRacing Live or on YouTube at LSRTV channel. That's in an hour and a half folks. Come check it out! I'll be running the #86 Budweiser/Nein Shiza Autosport Cadillac Late Model. Show up to the live chat on YouTube and let em know nsa is in the house.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 8:07 pm

I didn't realize its going to be on iRacing Live. Thats pretty sweet. Here is the link to the live stream on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APlNbNRX50E

Good luck tonight sir. Let's give 'em hell!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 8:10 pm

Awesome. Thanks man. Did you never get an invite? That's weird. You are so much faster (and cleaner) than I am. I am wondering if I'm only here because of the nsa sponsorship. I am about a second off pace at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 8:10 pm

Granted I don't like Iowa
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 8:13 pm

I did. I payed up today so I'm in. I hate Iowa too. Just try to stay clean and I have a feeling the crowd will thin.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 8:24 pm

Ahhh yes! That's awesome. I'll try not to wreck you like I did every time we got near each other over in the can-am series
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 10:33 pm

Well....that didn't go as planned. The 65 is gonna hate me..haha. I bumped him in the front stretch cause I was trying to push him to get by the low car. Then into 3 the replay looks like I ran over him, but that wasn't what I saw on my screen. I guess I thought he was higher up than he was, but he wasn't. I asked if he did it cause I bumped him and he said yes, so maybe he was turning down on me....who knows. We'll try again next week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast EmptyThu 06 Oct 2016, 10:42 pm

Yeah that was rough. I was doing good up until my big crash (all my fault) Right after pit stops we were bunched up and doing some "aggressive" racing that may have had some bumping involved. Got touched in 2 and got the tires hot from keeping straight, then got loose getting on the gas out of 4. Tagged the wall and ricocheted off across someone's nose then the inside wall. After repairs it drove like a dirt late model. Guessing the rear suspension took a good bit of damage because any throttle and it was in a slide. Lots of fun to drive but damn was it touchy. Ended up spinning on the second to last lap. Fun race though. I actually enjoyed Iowa. I can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing Broadcast   Upstate Racing Broadcast Empty

Back to top Go down

Upstate Racing Broadcast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1