NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowman529

snowman529

USA
Car Number : 29
Home Town : Killingworth, CT

Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series Empty
PostSubject: Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series   Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017, 2:21 pm

If you are up for some competitive short track racing, check out the Upstate Racing League approval series.

http://upstateracingleague.com/new-night-added-and-spring-approval-series-announced/
Back to top Go down
http://simracinglife.wordpress.com/
Dr PiiHB

Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series   Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series EmptyThu 02 Mar 2017, 8:00 pm

I already talked to al. Not running again this year. Just can't do it during the week. Maybe the occasional visit but not full time. Also I can't make the new weekend series either. Sunday night might as well be a week night. Which sucks because when dirt arrives they are switching to sprint cars. FML!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series   Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series EmptyThu 02 Mar 2017, 8:02 pm

Oh and speaking of which, tell me you saw the new promo video from iracing for Volusia. The very end with the sprint car pulling the wheels! Freaking awesome.

On a side note, I didn't see much steering on the in car views on the video. Seemed very minimal to me. Those guys wheel the Hell out of those cars. Hopefully they don't keep it that tamed.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

USA
Car Number : 29
Home Town : Killingworth, CT

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series   Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series EmptyFri 03 Mar 2017, 12:07 pm

Yeah, that dirt video looked awesome. I thought the steering looked mild too. All they work they have put into it, I'm hoping that it was just that one snippet that was tame, and not the overall steering. We'll see though. It should be awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://simracinglife.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series   Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Upstate Racing League Spring Approval Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1