NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mustang Challenge News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

Mustang Challenge News Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

Mustang Challenge News Empty
PostSubject: Mustang Challenge News   Mustang Challenge News EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 9:07 pm

This is the Forza Mustang Challenge Series, based off of the Mustang Challenge Series that ran on SPEED Channel. Pitting the best drivers in FORZA Motorsport against each other in equally built cars with limited tuning, to find the best of the best. Running the FR500S Mustang from FORD Racing, the car is purpose built from the factory to race. Running 325 HP at the crank and weighing in at 3600 lbs including the driver, the car is fully assembled at the factory and shipped to the teams. With a modded intake and exhaust plus some weight saving parts and adjustable aero kit, the car is race ready when it arrives. It is the smallest of the FR500 lineup and most manageable on the track.

The Mustang Challenge Series was some of the most competitive racing on television. This is what we at NSA are going to reproduce here in this series. Running only 16 available spots you will have to race hard to claim a spot in the field. There will be only a few chances to make the field so it is important to push hard early in the season to gain every advantage possible.

There will be more info to come on this series in the near future. The rules and regulations, car build, tune regulations, track list, points system, and all other info for the series. I look forward to getting this going. You guys know I have put a lot of time on this already and I have still been tweaking it while I have been offline. Once I get back on XBL everything will be updated and the series will begin. Hang in there and thanks for the interest guys.
Back to top Go down

Mustang Challenge News

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1