NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Race 2, Catalunya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The LSA

Jake
Car Number : 64
Home Town : Little Rock, AR

Race 2, Catalunya Empty
PostSubject: Race 2, Catalunya   Race 2, Catalunya EmptyMon 03 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

I found a whoopsie, so I moved this here.

The LSA wrote:
From mountain villages near Montserrat to a metropolis practically on the Mediterranean, we race it all.  Catalunya's surface and layout is vastly different from Camino Viejo, where the road was narrow, unforgiving, and full of hairpins--compared to the gentle, wide, smooth, sweeping surface on the track in Barcelona.   Catalunya requires a lot of both lateral grip and straight line ability, something rare to find in thoroughbred racecars such as ours.  We will follow the GT1/GT3 endurance procedure for next week.  Qualifying will be random grid ordering (the problem will sort itself out quickly) and the race will start by lobby points--so, a GT1 driver slower than a GT3 driver will start behind the other car.  So, make sure to get that clean lap.  Just to reiterate, GT1 is the red team and GT3 is the green team.  

Qualifying
5 Laps

Race
25 Laps

Info from replies: PiiHB wanted to know what people were running, people were worried about life.
Back to top Go down
The LSA

Jake

Race 2, Catalunya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Catalunya   Race 2, Catalunya EmptyMon 03 Nov 2014, 4:53 pm

Also, race day! You all in GT1 have a gauntlet thrown for you (unless you're Tanks...)
Back to top Go down
The LSA

Jake

Race 2, Catalunya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Catalunya   Race 2, Catalunya EmptyTue 04 Nov 2014, 12:01 am

Position Driver Points Awarded

GT1
1 Roscoe 20
2 LSA 18
3 Grimp 16
4 Gedinwartankspitesvanbich 0

Pole Gedinwartankspitesvanbich 1
Fastest Lap Roscoe 1

GT3
1 Hired 20
2 Moe 18
3 Sublime 16
4 Oddball 14
5 Evil 12

Pole Moe 1
Fastest Lap Hired 1
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

Race 2, Catalunya Flagbl10
Car Number : 7

Race 2, Catalunya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Catalunya   Race 2, Catalunya EmptyTue 04 Nov 2014, 10:35 am

I was gonna give a post-race report stating how annoyed I was at my crappy Connection for dropping and hope everyone else at least had a Good race....then I read LSA's result listing and its put a smile on my face HAHAHAHA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hiredgun308

Race 2, Catalunya Hired10
hiredgun308

Ford
Car Number : 22
Home Town : USA

Race 2, Catalunya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Catalunya   Race 2, Catalunya EmptyTue 04 Nov 2014, 1:13 pm

What a race for the leaders in gt3. Awesome racing Mo that was a dog fight. Your car was fast on the back of the track. That was one of the closes races I've had. I enjoyed the hell out of it. We almost went a whole lap door to door.  praised MO . Both winners in my book brother.
Back to top Go down
Moesavy

Race 2, Catalunya Moe10
Moesavy

USA
Car Number : 20
Home Town : Georgia, Usa

Race 2, Catalunya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Catalunya   Race 2, Catalunya EmptyTue 04 Nov 2014, 1:21 pm

Yes sir man that was a blast being able to race that close. Hell of a race in gt3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Race 2, Catalunya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 2, Catalunya   Race 2, Catalunya Empty

Back to top Go down

Race 2, Catalunya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1