NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oddball7000

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Oddbal10
Oddball7000

UK
Car Number : 70
Home Town : Englandland

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Empty
PostSubject: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptySat 23 Aug 2014, 6:32 pm

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Getpho16

bHlScU on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Welcome to Season 4
With many promising rookies and many unproven cars running, season 4 looks set to be one of the most interesting yet. iTunetanks will be a threat from the start in the previously successful Holden, while other rookies sdime and evilpsycosis attempt to take the BMW M3 back onto the top step of the podium.
This season won't all be about rookies however, so far not one veteran has stood still with season 2 champ LSA pairing with podium finisher Squid in the, so far, unsuccessful Chrysler 300c. The driver who has secured the most podiums, most pole positions and the runner up spot in the championship for the last 2 seasons Moesavy has paired with Max in the previously unproven Audi RS5. While Oddball has allied himself with the promising rookie Sublime to try and tame the winless Porsche.
This championship has only ever been won with Chevrolet V8 power under the hood, and with previous winner and Season 1 Runner up RoscoepCotrain switching to the Camaro this trend could continue for season 4.

We Begin At Sebring

6 Lap Qualifying

12 Lap Race
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 1:07 pm

anyone want to practice later tonight?
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Flagbl10
Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 2:13 pm

I might be around, won't be till late though say 11pm onwards
Back to top Go down
Moesavy

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Moe10
Moesavy

USA
Car Number : 20
Home Town : Georgia, Usa

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 2:18 pm

Im gonna try to be on at some point
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 4:17 pm

Funny you three are like a bar fly at last call.... GOING DOWN Knights fencing
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 4:26 pm

Tell ya what, bring the Cadillac you signed up with and we'll see what happens....Oh wait? YOU DIDNT! jerkoff
Back to top Go down
The LSA

Jake
Car Number : 64
Home Town : Little Rock, AR

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 4:30 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 5:54 pm

Doesn't mean that a Cadillac won't show up at Sebring... never know what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 6:58 pm

running some laps now if anyone wants to join
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 7:10 pm

iTuneTANKS wrote:
Tell ya what, bring the Cadillac you signed up with and we'll see what happens....Oh wait? YOU DIDNT! jerkoff

^can someone translate I don't speak English
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 8:45 pm

It seems to be drunk British rambling to me. He drinks because he is scared and sad that an American car is going to shut him down.
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 9:02 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
It seems to be drunk British rambling to me. He drinks because he is scared and sad that an American car is going to shut him down.

Scared and sad am I? I owned EVERY American made car in the PWC with a 4,000lb Bentley, pretty sure I can smash the sh*t out of a few GM cars. Wink

Oh and if there was a Bentley here i'd run it, I wouldn't run off to a different (and more stable) car altogether because the one I trust let me down, unlike you huh......

Count me 100% in for this, will make time out of work to Tune the thing ahead of time too, show some Rednecks how Good a Brit looks on the Top of the Podium, and Oddball, you ever need help with your car? Give me a shout, can't have Cleautus talking smack on our Great Nation. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 9:10 pm

Don't mind that at all. I certainly am a redneck. And jumping cars? Is that pwc reference? I didn't jump because the car wasn't what I thought it to be. It was much better than I thought it would be. I switched cars because I got an offer from another driver offering me a ride. I would have been better off it seems to have kept my first car, that I also didn't puck for myself. Anyways that's in the past. Lets look to the future and the superstars. I'll stick with my American car here and Like we say here in America, "If you can't beat em, wreck em".
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 9:20 pm

Hey you hit first dude, calling out the "Scared", "Beat" and "Brit" insults, Gonna sign off on here so Ya'll can talk sh*t all you want, ill be there for Wednesday's Race to put Balls on the Circuit and let the laptimes decide.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 9:24 pm

Well I wish you both luck. Hopefully that camaro shows up ready to put down some fast laps.

No problems tanks, all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Moesavy

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Moe10
Moesavy

USA
Car Number : 20
Home Town : Georgia, Usa

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 10:52 pm

Wow I missed all that lol dont watch out for me. This audi is givin me a fit right now. Ill be there wed.

Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 8:50 pm

That's pretty much set my mind to one place, spend ages prepping and staying up all night despite a lack of energy to take part in a Race... to have it all blown to pieces by another Drivers dodgy connection throwing me into a wall and everyone else carrying on despite, I understand why as it was late already so not angry, but It's a repeat of any Event iv been excited for, and I just can't do it anymore.

You can take me out of the Series, the Club and delete my Profile from here if you wish, I won't be returning to Forza anymore, take care everyone, and all the best.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 9:18 pm

come on man, i can't even hear anything you say, i don't know what's going on behind me and i can't read your mind. it was just an exhibition. don't be a baby and leave on something like this, i was looking forward to having you in this series.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 10:00 pm

On a happier note, Cadillac back in victory lane!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 6:23 am

iTuneTANKS wrote:
That's pretty much set my mind to one place, spend ages prepping and staying up all night despite a lack of energy to take part in a Race... to have it all blown to pieces by another Drivers dodgy connection throwing me into a wall and everyone else carrying on despite, I understand why as it was late already so not angry, but It's a repeat of any Event iv been excited for, and I just can't do it anymore.

You can take me out of the Series, the Club and delete my Profile from here if you wish, I won't be returning to Forza anymore, take care everyone, and all the best.

I did not even now there was a problem until we were all on the grid I asked three times if we needed a restart nobody said anything

you have done to much to help all of us to just let you quit.....the union jack is sad with this information... it was non points and just an exhibition come on bud put your red coat on and hit the track with me
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 7:09 pm

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Getpho17

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Getpho18

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Getpho19

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Getpho20

Congrats to piihb on a great race, any chance you could get those pictures to someone man?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 7:17 pm

Yeah having trouble with my email. I might have to text them to roscoe or max to get them uploaded.
Back to top Go down
sdime0150

sdime0150

Car Number : 8

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014, 3:23 pm

I just want to say that i am very sorry tanks for the shit connection and huge lag that i had. I was onna just drop back slowly after i gave it a shot stayn with ya guys. i am in the process of tryn to fix the issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race - Sebring Full   Exhibition Race - Sebring Full Empty

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Race - Sebring Full

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1