NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA
Car Number : 3
Home Town : East Harftord, CT

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 1:33 pm

We had 6 race winners this season, 7 to Warspite, 5 to myself, 2 to Moe, 1 to Piihb, 1 to Arguello, and 1 to Hannibal.

2 of my wins came in the first round of a track where my fastest lap during the race was the slowest lap in the field; example: Sebring and Ladera. If a driver can win a race while their fastest lap clean or dirty lap is slower than any other car in their class than thats pretty darn good. It was hard as all heck to finish on the podium each week where i could have no damage and finish 1st one race and 10th the next at multiple venues.

Now, seeing as there isnt really many people that you would be adressing here i figure i should point out that i made every race and did not DNF in a single race. After the midway point i didnt often finish in the top 3 despite my best efforts. I know what my car is capable of and i know what other cars are capable of so i can say with integrity that the times i can hit in my car are slower than the times i can hit in the other cars.

I really dont think anything should be taken away from the effort that was shown here by Stalker. His adjustments were consistent for the most part. It was a very good effort and result.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 1:36 pm

On another topic, Roscoe should have won that last race. Im sure when he saw himself in first his jimmies got pretty rustled. Best races of the season were here at Senoma. Its a great place to race.
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Flagbl10
Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 1:50 pm

Agreed, Stang and Max have done a fantastic job with this series, and for those who know my background, I mean it when I say i'm impressed with the effort and quality gone into it, Bravo fella's.

As for last evening, when me and Moe were talking I did say I didn't deserve ANY wins last night, PiiHB worked f*cking hard and was throwing the car round like a storm, Race 1 should have been his hands-down but he got caught out by the smallest of mistakes, I felt for him really did, and Race 2 Rosco had in the bag, there was NO way I would have been able to pass him with the level of driving he was putting on, seriously I have seen Beasts run lap after lap, it was like he threw on the Helmet and sh*t out Fire, just sucked a Glitch pulled it away from him.

At the end of the day the Cadi's won the evening, Drivers Driver goes to Rosco and PiiHB. Congrats boys, you deserved it more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 4:09 pm

Race 1
PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Gt_gts10

Race 2

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Gt_gts11
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
Moesavy

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Moe10
Moesavy

USA
Car Number : 20
Home Town : Georgia, Usa

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 4:13 pm

I gotta say watching u guys last night was a blast. Great series with a bunch of good drivers. Bring on next season
Back to top Go down
Blakeystar

Blakeystar

St. Kitts
Car Number : 89
Home Town : St. Kitts

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 5:28 pm

Does anyone have the Replays from the race?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 5:38 pm

I would like to see it also. Anyone have it on their storefront?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:01 pm

Ill put mine on the storefront in the morning tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:02 pm

Sounds good. Can't wait to watch it. Both races were good.
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 7:35 pm

The replays are on my storefront.

Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 7:55 pm

I'll be watching them tonight then. Thanks max.
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang
Car Number : 90
Home Town : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 9:41 pm

I'll elaborate more when I get some time this weekend, but as far as builds go and balancing, it isn't easy. Generally I think we did a pretty good job with it. It isn't a one size fits all deal. Different drivers, different cars, tracks, and what not are all factors. A small change to one driver that affects them 1-2 tenths could affect another driver 1-2 seconds. Its been fun to say the least.......

Even though most of the adjustements came through me and the modified system we came up with, I couldn't have done it without all of you. Max and Squid have provided me invaluable insight that plays a huge factor into what I chose to do. Aside from the 3 of us working to make it as close as possible watching replays, lap times, speed through the corners, speed on the straights, etc.... There is no way we could have had it as close as its been without everyone being very cooperative and open to the changes we prescribed.

I know it wasn't always what you guys have agreed with, and sometimes I'm sure I downright pissed you off with my changes lol! But its all toward the ides of making a racing environment that is fun, competetive and gives everyone the chance to win.

The experience we gained from GTS season 1 helped a lot with season 2 GT/GTS, and the experience gained from this season of GT/GTS will make organizing future seasons much easier and with less bumps.

Thanks again to everyone, and I will have more info on the All Star race on Friday night.

BTW, Max is awesome and has done a fantastic job with organizing this, we couldn't have done it without you. Give Squid a break too, I dumped a lot of my responsibility his way when I started my new job and he's done great dealing with it on such short notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway   PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PWC GT/GTS Rounds 17 & 18 @ Infineon Raceway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2