NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NSA Max

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 2:37 pm

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Pwcban15

The Bentley proved to be the gem of the GT class at Indianapolis, Warspite scored a win and second place finish in the #7 Bentley M-Sport entry. Driver points leader, Sainted, managed a second place finish in race 1, but failed to score a top 5 in the second race of the day, but his 358 points still has him 70 points clear of second.  Moesavy powered the Cadillic to a 3rd and 4th place finish, while team mate Roscoe followed up a dismal first race to land a top five in race two. Hannibal piloted his Nissan GT-R to a 5th and 3rd place finish and moved up to 7th place in the standings with his second podium finish this season.  Dr PiiHB debuted his Hawk Performance Audi R8 for the first time and to say he had growing pains would be an understatement, look for this team to finish strong at Road Atalanta and Sonoma.

JP drove the Go Speed Mitsubishi to a win in race one and a second place effort in race two, after a tight battle with American muscle. Squid's Challenger held on for the win, with the Roush Mustang of Stalker taking 3rd behind JP's Evo. Pablo continues to run his Maserati in the top five, this week finishing with 2nd and 4th points. GTS leader, Wolfpack, could only manage a 5th place finish in race one, while having mechanical issues in the follow up race.  The #88 Camaro still leads in points by 33 over the #90 Mustang.  Because of a scheduling conflict, the #90 Roush Mustang driven by Stalker, will see a substitute driver for the remainder of the season, GT veteran, Hiredgun will drive the Mustang for the final two races.

The site of the Petit Le Mans will host the next PWC event, as the series travels to Braselton and takes a run around Road Atlanta for 34 laps.  The experienced drivers will have a huge advantage here, as this famed circuit is a rhythm track that takes immense concentration to hit braking points and carry speed through tough corners.  

One of the worlds best road courses, 2.54-mile, 12-turn Road Atlanta is the next PWC stop!

ROAD ATLANTA
DATE:  Monday, June 30th
DURATION:  
(1) Endurance Race 34-Laps (Douple Points)
ROUND:  GT/GTS - Round 16
TIME:  8:00PM EDT / 5PM PST / 12AM GMT

Race Weekend Schedule:
*Practice Session - Friday 27th / 8:00pm EDT (GT/GTS) (TC/TCB)
*Practice Session - Saturday 28th / TBD (GT/GTS) (TC/TCB)
*TC/TCB RACE - Sunday 29th / 8:00pm EDT  Rounds 13-14-15
*GT/GTS Drivers Meeting - Monday 30th / 7:55pm EDT (Mandatory)
*GT/GTS Qualifying - Monday 30th / 8:05pm EDT 12-Min Session
*GT/GTS Race (Rd-16) - Monday 30th / 8:25pm EDT 34-Laps

Racing Note: 
Revived from a period of disuse in the mid-1990s by Don Panoz, changes to Road Atlanta included the addition of a chicane (Turns 10a and 10b) to bring the track up to international race standards—but on the long straight leading up to that chicane, the best LMP1 cars, properly tuned, can exceed 200 mph. The track’s elevation changes and a wide variety of corner types make it the perfect venue to test the extreme performance of every race car class. Road Atlanta is the perfect circuit to stretch the PWC classes to their limits, keep it clean, and you just might find yourself on the podium.

Schedule Note:
Practice schedule & session times subject to change, dependent upon driver availability.

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Zpitgi12

For more news, information and photos, visit PWC Racing www.pwcracing.webs.com
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Flagbl10
Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 2:46 pm

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Getpho10
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge
Car Number : 4
Home Town : Willamette Valley, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 4:37 pm

nice dubs winker
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 5:37 pm

Those are the standard Bentley GT rims bud (Originals), they may weigh in an extra few Lbs, but I love em lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 5:54 pm

wow is sainted driving?....look how short they are RMFAO
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 6:32 pm

Yea for some reason the Car looks a bit squished when it uploaded, and the Driver looks a bit... tight for room, maybe this will restore the Reknown size of the Beast?  Razz 

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Getpho11
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

USA
Car Number : 73
Home Town : Daytona Beach, FL

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 11:29 pm

Doesn't look like I'll be making this one, gents. Working Monday night.
Back to top Go down
http://virtualvintage.forumotion.com/
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA
Car Number : 3
Home Town : East Harftord, CT

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 6:17 am

Well if i was driving it would explain why its 4900lbs...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 4:10 am

I did some math to make it kind of clear what would have to happen for a lead change in points (crosses fingers and knocks on wood)

I would think that in the event of a tie it goes to most race wins? Im not sure but i assume that to be the case as it is with a lot of series. Which means its a 71 point gap from piihb. So he would have to finish 1st in all three races and get most laps led and poll both times to get 132 points. I would then have to finish 6th or lower both times and get no pole points or laps led points. Its very possible for me to not finish higher than 6th seeing as unless i get a good jump thats about where i finish anyways. But can the Piihbster (or Moe for that matter) pull off winning everything for 2 weekends in a row?
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA
Car Number : 88
Home Town : Jackson, NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 3:40 pm

Might have to go work on my cousins racecar tonight. As a precautionary measure incase I don't show up, AAR Abenstien will be on standby incase I don't show up. I honestly cannot think of a more race smart person that will take care of the car and finish the race to have as a sub. If I do show up, he will drive the 27 US Navy camaro. Hope to make it.

edit: will not make it, ABE will drive.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 9:48 pm

rocker 1st 1st 1st  Clinched Smile
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 12:17 am

So I lost my spot in points but at least I am the champion of best crash of the season.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

hannibaljazz 98

Canada
Car Number : 98
Home Town : Canada BC

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 12:32 am

its sucks not enough power to be up there and to all racers july 7 I will not be racing off to play in special Olympics softball in Vancouve BC CANADA for my National Games wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 12:35 am

That's awesome dude. Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

NSA Max

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 9:52 am

I want to thank those that showed up on time for the race @ Road Atlanta last night. The time schedule is put in place so we can get everyone one in the lobby in a timely fashion, plus have some leeway to resolve internet issue, but it's hard to accommodate everyone with the time constraint. I feel bad for those who were unable to join, a decision was made to run multi-class when, at the start of qualifying, we had 16 drivers ready to race.

Congrats to Warspite (aka iTuneTanks) on the GT win and Roush Racing's hired gun, Hiredgun for the GTS victory. Well done chaps.

Back to top Go down
Simcik

Simcik

USA
Car Number : 05
Home Town : Big Sandy, Texas

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 9:56 am

Nice pun, Max. Smile

Good race fellas. It was very different to have the two classes. Took some getting used to.

Had a great battle going for 3rd with ABE, but lag got us and ended that... One final event, guys. Let's make it a good one.
Back to top Go down
http://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com
NSA Max

NSA Max

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 11:42 am

GT Results Round 16:
PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Gtroad10

GTS Results Round 16:
PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Gtsroa10
Back to top Go down
Moesavy

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Moe10
Moesavy

USA
Car Number : 20
Home Town : Georgia, Usa

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 1:25 pm

Great race last night gents. The multi class racing was fantastic. Congrats to warspite and hired. The caddy will be ready next week
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 2:34 pm

Not gonna lie, the difference in the pace people had in practice and the Q/Race was Fantastic, people getting frustrated over just coming shy or missing their barriers, and from what I seen, they SMASHED them so Well Done all.

Couldn't tell too much GTS wise except Hired did amazing and pulled an impressive lead in which he held without even so much as a Sweat, and Moe? Dude... you had me scared man, on the one hand I didn't want to get too close like I normally would as it was late and the car is extremely frisky in the high speed sections, but on the other I had to either chase or lose ya which wern't happening, you Sir deserve the Credit for first from a Drivers viewpoint.

Very much enjoyed last night as a whole and look forward to the finale, gonna take some EXTREME prejudice to get this car handling for the Final, and I hold hopes another Series starts up very soon as I am enjoying racing for the first time in almost a Year, I can relax, not be demanded on and know everyone here respects eachother (Unless they drive a VW 911) so thank you.

Onward and upward, Final race of the season, and the Apex's are as tight as the points lead so... do the Rivaled drivers go in "Slow and Smooth" or "Dive in Deep hard, fast and igniting rubber" - Yes pun intended.

See you soon boys, and Good luck to everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 3:25 pm

Hey, thats not nice! lol. I race you clean as a whistle out of respect. Kidding aside, i am amazed at how well that thing can get through the handling bits, the SS Bentley is by no means a handling car, but i think its almost like the Caddy's were in years past where it is underestimated. The opening few laps were really tight, and i snagged the lead several times and tried my absolute hardest to hold it for a complete lap and the racing was so tight im not sure if i did or not. Amazing battle for the opening stint. As the season is coming to a close i got to be honest, Roscoe is starting to fly. I mean this in the nicest way possible, for a while it seemed like his speed got stuck in one place but recently he's started getting damn fast. respect.
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 3:51 pm

I was referring to the Car not the Driver dude don't worry I respect you likewise on Track, it was directed at the amazing Launch the Porsche's have been reknown for.... and also as the 911 is a Personal running joke with anyone that know's me:

"Porsche's N Honda's Squeal with no Roar, Kids at the Wheel who have yet to grow Balls, Look to the left a Cowboy and Truck, you know under his Hood is where your Ricer gets F*cked!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moesavy

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Moe10
Moesavy

USA
Car Number : 20
Home Town : Georgia, Usa

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 5:25 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 5:46 pm

GTS had a 4-5 car battle for the front but I got dumped early and it spun both cars and despite the damage I managed to run decent lap times but couldnt gain on Hired because he was running the same fast pace.   The GTS cars were close in performance.   GTS had 3 cars drop that was a bummer.

As far as the room goes.  With 10 min to go before race we only had 10 total racers online for both classes combined so I set up a single room.  Then 6 guys popped online in the next ten min right as we should have gone qualifying.  There were connectivity issues with some drivers but I chose to give them a min to reset the modems/routers to get the chance to race.  There seemed to be some confusion with who was running the show and when we finally got things straight we took off because it was 30 min past start time.   

I do apologize for the confusion on the start formation.  Max and I made to decision to do a rolling start because grid start was going to be tough wrapped around the final turn.  I should have more clearly stated that I wanted GT and GTS separated by 30 sec or so and to start separately by the driver that was on pole at start/finish.   If this happens next race I will do a grid start off the race timer as usual to avoid any further confusion.
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang
Car Number : 90
Home Town : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 9:01 pm

I appreciate you guys taking care of business, I apologize for not being able to make this event or the next, I really wish I could.

Sounds like it was very eventfull, congrats to the winners especially Hired for putting the Boss on the podium!
Back to top Go down
hiredgun308

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Hired10
hiredgun308

Ford
Car Number : 22
Home Town : USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 10:18 pm

It felt really good to be back in the seat of that boss.
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

NSA Max

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyWed 02 Jul 2014, 4:14 pm

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Piihbc10
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyWed 02 Jul 2014, 4:16 pm

Yep there it is. Move of the race.
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyWed 02 Jul 2014, 6:29 pm

Hey I did that in Qually(damn you Lewis Hamilton for getting me hooked on saying that) trying to keep my lap clean to the line then things went quiet and I began to have a bad day.    I can see Hired in the Boss saying "glad thats not me!"
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyWed 02 Jul 2014, 6:49 pm

Well looks like I will be missing next Monday guys. I have a job interview at rep that will most likely take most of the evening. Doubt I will be back in time to make the race. Good luck in the finale.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 03 Jul 2014, 12:25 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Yep there it is. Move of the race.

Perhaps, or when roscoe and i went through two wide and it was a miracle we both made it out o.o i need to get a picture of that.
Back to top Go down
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 03 Jul 2014, 1:17 am

never seen a car flip into the flagstand in this game until a certian neon did it in TC haha
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta EmptyThu 03 Jul 2014, 6:02 am

I flip n roll where I want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta   PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta Empty

Back to top Go down

PWC GT/GTS Round 16 @ Road Atlanta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1