NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhibition Race and Race Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Where would you like to run the Pre-Season Exhibition
Sebring Full
Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_lcap36%Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Silverstone Full
Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_lcap18%Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Indianapolis Grand Prix
Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_lcap9%Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Laguna Seca
Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_lcap9%Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Twin Ring Full
Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_lcap27%Exhibition Race and Race Time I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Oddball7000

Exhibition Race and Race Time Oddbal10
Oddball7000

UK
Car Number : 70
Home Town : Englandland

Exhibition Race and Race Time Empty
PostSubject: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014, 6:18 pm

This is a 2 part post:

The first part is to warn you guys that due to the fact that i am no longer a completely lazy student i now have a job, which means i would really like to move things forward an hour on wednesday, if this means people can't race let me know below.

The Second part is to see where you guys would like to run the pre season exhibition race. If a track is not chosen it could still appear in the main schedule.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 6:05 am

i'll close this poll by the end of the week and we'll run the exhibition next wednesday,

I'll also open sign-up at the end of this week

for the exhibition you don't have to run the car you plan to run in the season nor do you need to have signed up.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Exhibition Race and Race Time Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 10:55 am

Enough bull SHIT.... Fact you let someone drive the car I wanted in this series from day one... Now you do not add it I will not run until the 09 is in stop being a twat
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm

that was a special circumstance, moe was allowed to run the car as he couldn't run the 04 cadillac. i let him do that to help your team as otherwise neither car would have gained points unnecessarily.

There is a car list that everyone has to stick to, you cannot dictate to me what goes on that car list.

if you don't want to run any of the cars on the list don't run. it isn't my problem.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 1:18 pm

A. When you first started building this you wanted a team to be one old version of the car and one new... 4th season that would be a good change of pace.
B. The Mustang is uncompetitive,
C. You purposely took the only track I'm better then ok at out of series
D. What do you think happens if I don't race?
E. You should be trying to build the field not piss off the guy who brings in driver's
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 1:37 pm

i don't know where you're getting this track thing from, i haven't talked to anyone about this season's track list or posted anything about it yet. plus i don't actually know which track you're talking about.

all builds are currently being revised, anything i consider to be uncompetitive will be looked at.

i don't care if you don't race.

you will never get anything you want from me like this.
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

Exhibition Race and Race Time Flagbl10
Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 3:36 pm

Guys how about we go half-way? What if a private group neutral to the argument built up the Car in question, if it Balances perfectly we'll provide a Build for the series owner (Oddball) to try himself, if it's too OP in any way we'll say so and end the argument.

I can get some decent and fairly experienced tuners to assist on this, as i'm sure NO ONE wants to see an awaited Series start with arguments early on.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 4:02 pm

it's not about it being OP. It's not in the real series, it's not in this series, that's how it's always been. there are many other cars i'd like in here but i want to stay true to the original idea of replicating the real series as it was intended to be run this year.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 4:28 pm

yes oddball you did Iberian you are changing! you said so in the same conversation witch you told me no about the 09 in the same conversation you asked if it was Allen's car I wanted to run
  when  I understand you have other stuff that has preoccupied your focus. but trust me when I say drivers are extremely hard to come by and I am the most loyal,loud,unrelenting,asshole you will/have ever meet hammerhead 

@tanks it is balanced as he already let it run and even though the fastest driver was in it he did not destroy the field ...it boils down to just because I have asked he's standing his ground for no reason other then he is got power and wants to use it....

It all boils down to there is no real series......
if you were replicating the NEW series there would be no caddy

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Tue 19 Aug 2014, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

Exhibition Race and Race Time Flagbl10
Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 4:32 pm

Ah I see, well if the 04 is the Car in the Real series then I agree with you, that should be the car on here too, the ONLY reason I or anyone would use a different model would be if either A: Forza didn't have the latest or closest version or B: Give a Non-DLC option.

Sorry Rosco but I think Oddball is right, on that part anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Exhibition Race and Race Time Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 5:56 pm

So has the real series been stopped? I thought it still ran? Now I am confuse.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 6:04 pm

no we're still on, exhibition is next week, series start will be after that, all info will be up and ready by this weekend
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 6:06 pm

I know we are running. Roscoe said there is no real series. When was it canceled?
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 6:08 pm

it has essentially been cancelled. A new organisation runs the cars under the banner of 'Euro V8' in preparation for a full return in 2015
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 6:10 pm

Oh that's lame. At least it isn't fully gone. Still a good series to watch.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014, 8:21 am

No reason to be sorry... Other then you don't have the facts...
If your doing a replica of a series that no longer exists cool add the 09...
If your doing a replica of euro V8 take the caddy out...
What ever you do.. DO NOT WAVE POWER IN MY FACE!! I DO NOT LIKE HAVE TO POINT THIS OUT TO YOU ONE OF MY LONGEST FRIENDS ON XBOX..
BUT TO BE AN UNEVOLVING DICK JUST CUZ WILL NOT CUT IT ANY MORE
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014, 9:03 am

the 04 is still eligible for Eurov8

i'm not waving power in your face, you're trying to blackmail me and i'm not moving
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

Exhibition Race and Race Time Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014, 10:37 am

You guys want to see power waved in your face... redcard 

Oddball has the lead on NSA Superstars, a series that is based on the original V8 Superstars, down to the last bolt, and has the final say on car/build/tracks.  He has incorporated car builds that have been part of the series over the past few years, and included cars that were rumored to be homlogated (Mustang/Charger), during the departure of SWR and the emergence of FG/ATT.  EuroV8 started the 2014 campaign quickly, with limited manufactures, just to keep the brand rolling, but all the cars from the original V8SS specs are still qualified to race and Ford/Dodge will be invited to test for the 2015 season.

NSA Superstars has proved to be the most entertaining, competitive and balanced over the past three seasons, even with the Forza handcuffs on models and upgrades.  There are plenty of other factions running a Superstars spin off, many with added cars not including in the original, but NSA Superstars is run parallel to the original series and that's what makes it a better a product.  Oddball has always been open to suggestions, even has a thread dedicated to it, but in the end, the series will stay true to the original, because it's fun and it works.

Race nights are Wednesday's, the car/build list is posted and the tracks will be finalized in the next few days.

Still have questions about this series, watch this finish from Vallelunga.
Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge
Car Number : 4
Home Town : Willamette Valley, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014, 5:08 pm

My Mopar Fast Lube Chrysler 300C SRT8 is ready to go so no worries Oddball, I will wreck Roscoe so you have to get mad at me and it will make you two Bronies again.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014, 6:25 pm

That was an incredible ending there. Amazing driving by all three.
Back to top Go down
ArguelloCR

ArguelloCR

Costa Rica
Car Number : 777
Home Town : Alajuela, Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 3:14 pm

The exhibition race is this wednesday?
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 4:50 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Race and Race Time   Exhibition Race and Race Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Race and Race Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1