NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The LSA

Jake
Car Number : 64
Home Town : Little Rock, AR

The Mission Empty
PostSubject: The Mission   The Mission EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 12:49 am

In the real world, the Dutch Supercar Challenge lets a lot of things run against a lot of other things by the use of aero modifications, engine swaps, weight ballasts, tire limitations, and restrictors.  For instance, some of the series stars drive a Mosler MT900R (GT3), a Marcos LM600 (GT2), and a Corvette C6.R (GT1).  Now, these cars would produce very different lap times from the factory, but are run competitively against one another.  My mission is to do the same on Forza.  However, this requires responsibility on the part of each racer as well:  for this series to work, each racer needs to make sure that his car fits the category being entered and sticks to his car's handicap requirement.  

The Forza Dutch Supercar Challenge series is made up of four classes:  Super GT, GT, Supersports 1, and Supersports 2.  Super GT mixes up all sorts of one-offs from various makers, JGTC GT500 cars, new and old GT1 cars, DTM cars, and upgraded GT2 cars, to simulate a sort of Trans-Am type race car.  Oh, if only those cars were in the game.  GT consists of GT2, GT3, GT300, and Aussie V8 race cars, as well as some very fast modified street cars and a couple of one-off factory cars that have been detuned a bit.  Supersports 1 is made up of a few GT4 cars and a whole bunch of tuned sports cars.  Supersports 2 includes vintage Le Mans racers, old Trans Am racers, touring cars, rally cars, street cars, and really anything else that will fit into the class.  I've made it possible to find your fit here.

If you do right by me, I make sure that being here is worth your while.

--LSA
Back to top Go down
The LSA

Jake
Car Number : 64
Home Town : Little Rock, AR

The Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission   The Mission EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014, 3:04 pm

The mission has changed direction. While the Dutch Supercar Challenge is still an incredible series, it limits what I can do on FM4. The consequent incarnations of what used to be the NSA DSC will be more focused on purely class-spec cars, maybe getting into GT4 territory, as was the intention from the beginning. Now, we have GT1, GT2, and GT3, which have been worked on by myself and many others for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down

The Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSA Forums :: NSA Racing League :: NSA on Forza 4 :: NSA Supercar Challenge :: NSA Supercar Series Information-