NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang
Car Number : 90
Home Town : Phoenix, AZ

Important Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 4:00 pm

Well I have good news and bad news. Good news for me is that I found an X-ray job, and I will have weekends off. The bad part of this is that I will not make our scheduled time for the PWC series.

I will make next week's race at Indy GP, but after that I won't make the races on Mondays. While I very much want to make the last 2 races of my own series, I also understand the rest of you have your own schedules you have to maintain.

I'll leave it to you guys to decide what happens.

Option 1: Keep the scheduled race time and date as is. I will continue to balance the cars and handle GTS points as usual, but will not participate in the last 2 events in GTS.

Option 2: Change the race time and date to something after 7pm AZ time, or anytime on Saturday or Sunday. I will continue my role as is and race GTS.

As I stated above, I do want to finish out the season. I am 2nd in points and have enjoyed every race. That being said, I am ok with whatever we decide to do.
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

Important Announcement Flagbl10
Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 4:17 pm

Dude you've worked hard and its nearing the end, I for one think you deserve to partake and would vote B, but any other time on Monday and it'll be too late for me to stay, or Sunday and I'll have to resign since I run a series elsewhere... although Sunday's at the same time as is now I could probably do.

That's my 2 cents anyway, I just don't want to see you loose out on your own project.

Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Important Announcement Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 5:11 pm

LMR WARSPITE wrote:
Dude you've worked hard and its nearing the end, I for one think you deserve to partake and would vote B, but any other time on Monday and it'll be too late for me to stay, or Sunday and I'll have to resign since I run a series elsewhere... although Sunday's at the same time as is now I could probably do.

That's my 2 cents anyway, I just don't want to see you loose out on your own project.

+1
although Wednesdays could work
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge
Car Number : 4
Home Town : Willamette Valley, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 6:20 pm

Sundays would work best for me and I definitely need you to make the last couple so I can beat that Mustang the final 3 races.
Back to top Go down
Simcik

Simcik

USA
Car Number : 05
Home Town : Big Sandy, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 7:38 pm

TC/TCB already runs Sunday's, as well as other series outside of this group.

I would be okay with moving the race back an hour to 9 PM EDT, Monday. Or possibly moving the races to another week night. (Read: "not Saturday.").

Glad to hear you've found a better job, sad to see you put in this predicament.
Back to top Go down
http://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 7:52 pm

No reason whatsoever why we couldnt do both on Sunday nights.  Its a weekend.  And pushing it back one hour Sim wont do shit to help since he cant be free till 7pst(10est) on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Simcik

Simcik

USA
Car Number : 05
Home Town : Big Sandy, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 8:00 pm

Umm??? I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing? (Weekends vs. Weekdays?)

Anyway, I'd rather not do two races on Sunday, but if we do, I couldn't do anything sooner than 6PM CDT (7PM EDT/4PM PST).
Back to top Go down
http://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com
AAR Wolfpack

AAR Wolfpack

USA
Car Number : 88
Home Town : Jackson, NC

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 8:16 pm

anything but a friday night works for me
Back to top Go down
Ex US Squid

Ex US Squid

Dodge

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 8:23 pm

Nope Im an asshole and misspoke.. meant weekdays.  Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Important Announcement Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 8:55 pm

Current is fine with me or even better would be a little earlier. Earlier time on Sunday would be okay too. Anything other than that and I would be out. But you can't please everyone. I will keep an eye out to see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 1:52 am

To be clear if we are going to try to make it work so I could still race, it would be anytime Saturday or Sunday, but I wouldn't be able to run durring the week until probably 7:30 almost 8:00pm AZ time.

Still have a week to sort it out, if nothing solid could work by then we'll leave it as is.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA
Car Number : 3
Home Town : East Harftord, CT

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 5:02 am

To be quite honest if the TCB's were on the same day as the GT/GTS it might improve attendance just because of the bunching of guys online. I vote that you race with us. To be clear this isnt in effect for Indy? this is about post indy?
Back to top Go down
StalkerStang

StalkerStang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 5:23 am

Yes, I will make Indy.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Important Announcement Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 7:40 am

From experience... Switching days kills attendance... How about a gts switch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement   Important Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSA Forums :: NSA Racing League :: NSA on Forza 4 :: Pirelli World Challenge GT/GTS :: General Discussion-