NSA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Racing, Forza, ProjectCARS, iRacing, Gran Turismo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I know where to go next....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

USA
Car Number : 73
Home Town : Daytona Beach, FL

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014, 8:22 pm

If someone could send me or post a race recap (tracks, lap times, etc) I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://virtualvintage.forumotion.com/
Oddball7000

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Oddbal10
Oddball7000

UK
Car Number : 70
Home Town : Englandland

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 5:46 pm

is there a reason we're not going to do a full length season of this? i know we don't have all the legit tracks etc but i think it deserves a longer schedule

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Alfa-r11

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Getpho14
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 6:43 pm

oddball7000 wrote:
is there a reason we're not going to do a full length season of this? i know we don't have all the legit tracks etc but i think it deserves a longer schedule

+1
Back to top Go down
sdime0150

sdime0150

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Flagbl10
Car Number : 8

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 8:06 pm

Will anyone be down for practicing tomorrow afternoon or tnite between 3pm -8pm est?
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 8:08 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014, 6:43 pm

anyone going to be on tonight?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Piihb10
Dr PiiHB

USA
Car Number : 86
Home Town : Darlington, SC/Lexington, NC

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014, 7:29 pm

That Alfa is so freakin awesome looking with that kit. Can't wait to see this series. If there is room in lobbies on race nights I may drop in from time to time to spectate. Eager to see this run.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA
Car Number : 3
Home Town : East Harftord, CT

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014, 7:02 pm

Im not really sure if im done with Forza 4 yet or not. i want ot race with yall but its SO MUCH WORK AND EFFORT to even get on the xbox to race. and all race and no fun isnt all that fun.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014, 7:19 pm

General chat section, there's a thread there you should eye ball.
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

USA

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014, 10:17 pm

oddball7000 wrote:

I had several reasons for the 5 race season
1. With FM5 out and Horizon 2 on the, well, horizon, I think FM4 may be nearing the end of its lifecycle. As such, I was hoping to run a few different series before people move on.
2. Most series tend to see a dip in attendance after the first 5 races. Even though some have shown a resurgence, the majority do tend to taper off a bit.
3. Adult ADHD. Oh look, squirrel!

With the above being said, and given that my schedule doesn't seem to be stabilizing any time soon, I would be happy to work with another series director as a co-director. I can manage the points and other aspects and host when available. Please contact me via PM if interested. Once we get the details worked out, we'll get this puppy started.
Back to top Go down
sdime0150

sdime0150

Car Number : 8

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 3:37 pm

i will be on tonight. have some stuff to do first but then let the racing begin!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 10:31 pm

add me, my brother is almost always the one on until he goes back to school but if im on and see you on ill messag eyou.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 10:34 pm

the m3 in all the pictures posted is the 97 but you say 1991 in the car information, the picture in that car tech sheet is also a 97. the 91 has 4 round headlights, the 97 as pictured has the square ones.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 10:50 pm

Also some cars have rear aero and some dont. that isnt fair at all either.

Also the 1992 alfa cannot be 2589 lbs and be built as you say. It wont make it to 688 with race tires, and with race weight it goes down to 2380lbs which is below the min weight that you have set. It also has a higher handling rating than the BMW which doesnt get adjustable downforce?

Do i build another car to yet again see that there is a major typographical error, or another inconsistency?

Strike the aero complaints, i see that Warspite was able to right those wrongs. Although, i still will have to dig around to find out the correct build for the alfa as it doesnt match up the numbers in game and on the alfa page. Not a huge deal, that car was only for testing purposes. Thanks Warspite for swiftly addressing things and helping with the growing pains that i have noticed.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 5:39 am

the e36 production run began in 1990

i built my alfa to the sheets and it reached 688
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

USA

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 7:39 am

It says the alfa needs to be over 2500 and something lbs, if i put the race weight on like he says it goes down to 2300 and something. And i matched my build to thte one shown and it only got to 650something. guess we have different forzas lol.
And thats cool and all but i tried building the e36 to what his build is... it doesnt have one of the engine parts that he requested... like its not an option, but it is on the older 91.
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 8:47 pm

my car weighs 2,590
Back to top Go down
Oddball7000

Oddball7000

UK

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 8:56 pm

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Getpho15
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Aug 2014, 4:09 pm

What the hell you on about? all cars have Rear Aero and from what I can tell (have each in my Garage) the EXACT same basic upgrades, and I'm pretty sure the BMW used is the 1991.

As for the pictures it can sometimes be hard to find an exact live replica of an Available Forza car, if I remember correctly IFCA used pictures of the 2008 Mustang as the 2013 Model....
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

USA

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Aug 2014, 3:09 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
the m3 in all the pictures posted is the 97 but you say 1991 in the car information, the picture in that car tech sheet is also a 97. the 91 has 4 round headlights, the 97 as pictured has the square ones.

Why the fuck would I use a car built in 1997 for a 1993 series?
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Rpc11
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Cadillac
Car Number : 33
Home Town : WNY/THE LAND OF LAKE EFFECT

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Aug 2014, 4:40 pm

DirtyDawg73 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Why the fuck would I use a car built in 1997 for a 1993 series?

hello dolly...wow that really escaladed quickly
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

USA

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Aug 2014, 6:53 pm

F bombs a flyin boys. Get to tha choppa!
Back to top Go down
iTuneTANKS

iTuneTANKS

Car Number : 7

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 10:01 pm

Since my Work schedule is gonna be packing tight pretty soon coming to the End of the Summer season and entering the Holiday's I'm afraid I can't keep holding back the Hours waiting for this to Start, please put my Entry on hold and if I don't show activity in this section when it does Open it up, no point me hogging a space someone else would Want lol.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
NSA Max

I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Max11
NSA Max

USA
Car Number : 21
Home Town : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014, 11:27 am

This series will move along as planned, starting next Monday, Aug 18th @ 7pm EDT / 11pm GMT

Back to top Go down
https://neinshiza.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I know where to go next....   I think I know where to go next.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I know where to go next....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSA Forums :: NSA Racing League :: NSA on Forza 4 :: FM4 Archives :: 90's DTM :: Series Discussion-